100 Social Media Post Ideas That Are Crushing It!
Are you responsible for posting something on your company’s social media platforms and you dread it most days?
What on a planet are you getting to post… today!
But if this your job let’s reverse that yucky feeling in your stomach every day and tap into the foremost effective post ideas currently on the planet and turn your day in ooooh rather than aaagh.
While Facebook could also be losing a couple of followers it’s still the ‘granddaddy’ to get on. Instagram is great for a younger market and LinkedIn is gaining momentum. Decide where your buyers and sellers would hang around, and post there.
Let’s grind to a halt right in.
100 Real-Estate Social Media Post Ideas
- What does one do – sell real estate, property manager, leasing consultant. this is often an excellent time to point out followers you tapping during a purchasable sign, attending an auction, or maybe an inventory (but keep listings to twenty of your posts).
- Offer a free report or guide Produce a suburb price report and offer it free in exchange for an email address.
- Introduce a replacement product or resource Many agents have affiliations with landlord insurance suppliers, property maintenance services, or easy payment options to gather rent or pay marketing costs. Let your readers know the advantages of every offer.
- Build your newsletter subscriptions. Grow your email database at every opportunity you’ll.
- Promote your team Spotlight a team member and promote them. Let the planet realize their special skill and or unique personality.
- The one-day sale for your social media platform followers Let your Facebook followers know you’re giving 50% off your marketing packages today.
- Highlight your business strengths means what you’re good at. Aim it to outshine your competitors. “Our agents live locally”.
- Celebrate a milestone have you ever been in business for 1, 5, 10, or 20 years+. Did your office or team member win a gift at your franchise’s Award night?
- Promote your team by winning a gift Get a team shot and highlight your staff.
- Rejig and re-use old content With reach percentages down, nobody will see your content. Therefore you’ll re-post old content and it will mostly be fresh.
- Let your customers do the talking Grab a number of your best testimonials and post them. Third-party sources like Rate My Agent are an honest source for these.
- Have a giveaway Giveaway a stamp tax or commission calculator in exchange for a reader’s email. address. What a few bundles of real estate investing books?
- Promote an event Got an auction arising, let the planet realize it. What about an investment seminar?
- Get an insight into your hottest posts to attend Audience Insights or download the Facebook Pages app and find out which posts are your hottest and repeat!
- Who’s your favorite fan Give them a shout-out. Promote their business.
- Interview an area business Grab a video camera and shoot a fast video or Facebook accept your local barista. does one think he/she might become an enormous advocate of yours?
- Interview an industry expert Chat to a marketing expert on why it is vital to market a property when it’s listed as purchasable. Who does one know maybe a tax depreciation expert? Get them to debate property investment breaks. It’s good for your expert and your followers.
- Do you support a charity? Let the planet know. Give them a plug. Redirect readers to the charity’s donation tab.
- Express your gratitude mention how blessed you are feeling by being a part of your community.
- Spotlight an industry influencer Grab media heavyweights like Mark Bouris and ask him for an interview.
- Say thanks it is a word not used often enough. Tell people you’re thankful for his or her support.
- Mention a competitor (if you’re game) this may test your mettle but it’d have an enormous upswing for you. Followers with seeing that you simply are confident about mentioning other competitive companies and therefore the opposition will presumably offer you the thumbs up.
- Post an inspirational post These are among the foremost viewed posts on the earth. While not many will admit thereto, most folks like to be inspired.
- Tell your story Think your story is boring or you’ve nothing to mention. re-evaluate. We are all unique and what may appear to be dull to us could be very uplifting to others.
- Talk about another inspiring person it’d be somebody who is on the brink of you eg Mother, brother, or boss, or somebody who has influenced you eg Nelson Mandella, Tony Robbins.
- Post a motivational quote attend your favorite motivator and post one among their quotes BUT acknowledge them within the quote.
- Beating the chances have you ever overcome a challenge? Beaten an enormous obstacle. Post your story. What about an improvement in your career? It’s all inspiring.
- Your daily routine Routines are usually boring but when listed they will be very inspiring to others.
- Let people know your wake at 5, walk until 6 and skim an uplifting book until 7 am five days every week.
- Have you mastered the ‘work-life’ balance thing Not many have but if you have a couple of secrets, share them? Some people have four-day weekends every two months. Others bush walk two weekends a month. What’s your secret sauce keeping you from burnout.
- Who’s a joy to be around? Share their story. we’d like more joy in our world.
- National holidays Post something about Christmas, Easter, Father’s Day, or Labor Day. Why not add competition to the present like coloring in competition.
- Industry news rate of interest cut announcements from the Federal Reserve Bank is always well-read. Everybody wants to understand how their pocket is going to be affected.
- Weather influences What if your area or neighboring area is being suffered from fire, water or wind. Post Emergency Service details advising people where they will get help.
- Sporting event Is it a sporting holiday in your city? Let followers know. Connect this post with others to send it viral. eg AFL Grand Final.
- Special events International Women’s Day, National Left-Handed Day, Queensland Day. Google a calendar of special days for more ideas.
Real Estate Hashtags:
#realty #brokerage #realestate #listing #realtors #luxuaryrealestate #luxuaryhomes #dreamhomes #mansion #luxuaryliving #investmentproperty
#openhouse #offmarketlisting #homeforsale #renovated #condo #bungalow #starterhome #townhouse #parking
#yourbrokerage #realestateexpert #yourpersonalbrand
#your farm area + expert
#your farm area + brokerage
#your farm area + personal branding
Your Personal Favourites
- Let people into your private world and share a couple of favorite things.
- What’s your favorite book? It doesn’t need to be about the real estate. Are you a C T Mitchell fan? Is romance your favorite genre?
- Favorite podcast What industry podcasts does one listen to? Is there an excellent podcast on food that you simply wouldn’t miss? Share it together with your followers.
- The favorite YouTube channel does one watches, Gary Vaynerchuk, for your daily dose of inspiration. Does Mel Robbins lift your day?
- Favorite resource What’s one thing you cannot do without? on behalf of me, it’s my automated email provider GetResponse. does one believe the fitness app, My Fitness Pal? Share yours.
- Favorite indulgence Are you a secret chocolate eater? does one love an iced cold chardonnay at 5 pm? are you able to not do without hot chips and gravy?
- Favorite influencer I’m an enormous Seth Godin fan. I want my daily fix. Who is yours? Let the planet know.
- Favorite online university Udemy gets my vote. 30,000 course on almost everything you would like to understand about and do.
You The Expert
Write a piece of writing Blogging remains big and is great for your website’s SEO. Promote the article link via Facebook or LinkedIn and gain more readers. But you are not sure the way to write a piece of writing.
FAQ Friday’s Inland we get tons of questions asked over and once again. rather than being reactive to the questions, why not be proactive by posting say every Friday at a daily time like 2 pm your answers to commonly asked questions. Video may be a good way to try to do these because it also introduces you and your team to your audience. The videos don’t get to belong; 2 minutes is ample.
What’s working now? I’m not pertaining to posting your marketing secrets so your competitors can copy but rather letting your buying and selling audience know what’s working well. Evidence removes doubt and therefore the more times the post results of your marketing campaigns or auction programs producing outstanding results the more often incoming buyers or sellers will adopt your recommendations.
Spotlight a gift winner does one employ a top-selling agent who has just picked up a coveted award? is that the Property Manager of the Year working with you? Is it you? Tell the planet. Short How-to videos Let people skills they will bid at an auction by posting a brief informative video. Are you good at giving makeover tips? What about quick renovation ideas which will be completed in under a quarter-hour.
Infographics are cool Infographics condense information into an easy-to-read document. Because they’re visually enticing, infographics became very fashionable.
One-on-one coaching live does one coach people inland. Are you seeking more clients? Live video coaching calls demonstrate your style and assist in getting you more business.
Money-making tips Everybody likes to save lots of money. Post ideas about gardening tips that do not cost a fortune. Show ideas about recycling. Vintage wares are making a comeback and may be very trendy.
Solve a drag What are the highest 10 problems your landlords face regularly. Create posts around these and promote them to your Facebook page also as including in your email blasts.
Quick Hacks Know a couple of tips passed down through your family and obtain an excellent result quickly. It doesn’t need to be about the real estate. What about your Granny’s tip of adding lemonade to your scone mix to form them rise more and be fluffy to eat.
Ask an issue
What’s your favorite Bedroom color. Your spring flower choice. Again you’ll combine this with a prize. eg. Tell us your favorite flower and we’ll give one lucky follower entry to the Sydney Flower Show.
Create a poll does one think interest rates will rise this month – yes or no? Would you sell your
a house using the auction method – yes or no?
Fill within the blank the simplest cafe in Richmond is__________
Get some feedback How are we doing? Can we get your feedback? What does one consider
our new website? We’ve just updated the signs on our shop – what does one think?
Let’s Get Personal
A Fun Fact Bet you didn’t know this about us/our company/our property manager.
You on holidays Post a pic of you on your latest holiday. Perhaps end it with an issue. What’s your favorite holiday destination? Are you a beach or snow-loving person?
What are you reading now Show the newest book you’re reading. Are you a subscriber to a real estate publication – show it. Are you only chilling out with the newest copy of Mindful? Let your followers into your world.
Relaxation time How does one relax? a day by the pool? Coffee with friends? A massage? What’s on your bucket list Post a pic of the Orient Express if that’s on your bucket list. Perhaps you’re a touch more daring and you would like to parachute out of a plane.
Stand Out Pictures
Before and after photos Has one among your clients recently done a home renovation? Show the before and after pics. Landscaping and no landscaping. The before dilapidated fence the now white picket stand-out fence.
Behind the scenes Show some pics of your team hard at work. “Getting your home ready purchasable takes tons of dedicated effort. we would like to urge it right for you”.
Before and after selfie Are you on a diet? Show yours before and after pics. What about weekend and workday pics.
Show a demo does one use a software program that benefits your landlords. Post it to spotlight what it does which successively shows your point of difference.
Sneak peeks What’s coming. Everybody likes to be first in. Are you changing brands? Post a pic of your old shopfront signs coming down and a glimpse of the new brand.
Using social media post ideas for real estate will prevent time in arising with ideas. If you’re taking these ideas and put them into a scheduler you’ll hamper some time even further.
The post ideas will help build your engagement on your platform. Pick the platform where your customers hang around and you will get the simplest reaction for your channel.
Get started today, be consistent and start growing your brand.